Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jan 23 tee tee!


i think only a man would think this is funny...
at least that is how it went in our house today
mikey and giles were discussing the use of the potty
-i think mike knows it is on my mind,
so in typical mike fashion,
he's going to step forward and help me and giles
so...
apparently the addition of the newspaper was only for my sake
or the sake of calling me to 'come see'---
of course knowing what they were up to,
i thought 'come see' would mean actually 'seeing SOMETHING'
not hubs trying ("trying") to be funny
so the annoyance, and slight disappointment might have looked like...
me, storming off in a huff...
i mean, i am a busy woman! right?
but, in the midst of my business,
i ended up missing giles tee tee in the potty for the very first time!!!
God has some interesting ways of doling out humility...
but, regardless of how and with whom...
gilesy reached a milestone 2 1/2 years in the making
so---maybe we'll be potty-trained and bottle free one day afterall!
gilesy, it is a big deal to tee tee in the potty
and you were very happy with yourself
and though i know you won't soon forget,
from the shower mommy sang a song to you
about you tee-teed in the potty and i am so proud of you!!!
you liked my song and you were grinning from ear to ear!!!
love you baby giles...and i am so proud of you!

No comments: